Saturday, January 8, 2022

Ass Wide Open


Release Year: 2001
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno, Hot Hand Productions
Models: Michael Brandon, Ryan Lexington, Simon Cox, Nate Summers, Buck Philips, Aaron Tanner, Vince Verone
Genres: Black, Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Interracial, Leather, Fetish, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos, Uncut

This sizzling first title from the Hot Hand Collection features hardcore handball action from superstars Michael Brandon and former Hot House Exclusive Ryan Lexington! Get ready to kick back, jack, and watch some ass-cracking action like you've never seen.
My wonderfull gaping asshole wide open with my thick dildo left my ass good and hard while caged. Hot gay scene UK twinks strip down then Dave opens wide for love juice after raw fucking. Gape my tight ass with fingers and opening it wide open movies and straight asian. I put my dildo up my ass wide open gay twinks asses movie Marcus & Ryan were just about ready. Hot gay Serge gets bare and stretches his super-hot ass wide for bareback pounding.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:39
Video: 496x400, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 1500kbps





File size: 1.3 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gay Camping, Video vol.1

Release Year: 2014 Studio: MaleReality Models: Enzo Bloom , Greg Genres: Twinks , Anal , Oral/Blowjob , Rimming , Cumshots Gre...